You want an attorney with the knowledge and experience to handle your concerns and with the time and dedication to listen to your immediate needs and long-term goals. As one of southwest Missouri's fastest growing law firms, Harris Law handles a wide variety of legal matters. What really sets Harris Law apart is Springfield/Nixa lawyer Joel Harris' dedication to his clients. They offer free initial consultations so it will not cost you anything to find out what the firm can do for you.
A client centered strategic approach to practicing law provides customized representation.
Relaxed and comfortable approach to emotional situations.
From the moment you enter our office in Nixa, Missouri you are greeted by professional and friendly staff. The relaxed atmosphere at Harris Law makes you feel at home and works to ease tension. By focusing on the needs of our clients Harris Law is able to take a wholistic approach to representation that ensures you are taken care of no matter your situation.
In every case, we first look to negotiate. By taking this stance, we can increase the chances that your case will be resolved in a way that minimizes the effects of litigation on you and your family. If you are able to reach a settlement, it is more likely that you will be able to preserve relationships, and reduce stress. When you adopt a strategy of negotiation and settlement from the outset, you have a significant opportunity to lower the overall costs of your case by keeping attorney’s fees to a minimum.
1. Be upfront and honest about the reasonable outcome of a client’s case.
2. Be respectful of each client’s time and resources.
3. Prepare a creative and common sense strategy to achieve each client’s goals.
4. Provide sound legal advice and personal guidance to each client during the decision making process.
5. Treat clients, opposing parties, opposing counsel, witnesses, judges, and court personnel with civility and respect.
6. Maintain open lines of communication with our clients at all times.
7. Employ an interdisciplinary approach to resolving all legal matters that achieves the best possible outcome.
8. Fight for the client!
You will witness firsthand how Harris Law strives to meet client's goals by following these basic guidelines.